Selling your Aston Martin could not be easier. If you have loved your car and it has a great service history, you are off to a good start. There is a shortage of good examples that have been well cared for with the correct servicing and maintenance.
The pre-loved market has a strong demand for the best Astons. If you are thinking of selling, we would love to hear from you.
Please call us; we want to talk to you about your car. It helps us to ask all the questions that will relate to your specific model and know who you are too, as it will be the beginning of our all-important relationship.
We have built a great reputation over the last twenty years as a business you can trust. We are knowledgeable, fast, and efficient.
The process of selling your Aston Martin is simple;
- We can provide a valuation over the phone and make an offer subject to viewing your car.
- All decisions are made on the spot during the quick but thorough inspection.
Purchase and Transfer
- We will complete the purchase contract once an agreement is reached and initiate a bank transfer into your account.
- Our fast payment system ensures instantaneous transfers.
- Our team will take care of all paperwork, including registration number removal.
- We can deal directly with your finance company if the car is on finance.
Our process ensures a hassle-free, efficient and reliable experience for selling your Aston Martin.
If you’ve made the trip to see us, we’d be delighted to give you a tour of our Aston Service Centre and Showroom. Who knows, you might even discover your next dream Aston Martin during your visit! And, of course, there’s always a cup of tea or coffee waiting for you at the very least. We love Astons of any age from the DB4, DB5, and DB6 all the way through to the latest AMR and Zagato.
No Aston is off-limits for us, so if you’re looking to sell your Aston Martin, feel free to reach out to our friendly team at McGurk Performance Cars.
Written & Reviewed by John McGurk, Director, in December 2023.
*All content on McGurk Performance Cars undergoes thorough review; however, it is important to note that the information provided in this article represents the opinions of the author and should not be considered definitive or authoritative. The content is intended for general informational purposes only.