We are hiring a Service Manager,
McGurk Performance Cars are recruiting for a service manager, an exciting and key role in a very busy service department.
The Service Manager role
This opportunity is offering you the ability to run a big part of our company, a business within a business.
You will be the face of McGurk’s to clients who bring their Aston Martin cars to us for their servicing.
Handling service enquiries, liaising with Aston Martin, arranging quotations and diarising all bookings using our database management system, working alongside our workshop team ensuring we are efficient at all times.
There will be opportunities to upsell; products ensuring our clients have the best standards with their Aston Martin.
At the forefront of our business, you will be the meeter and greeter, showing our new clients around, and able to talk in detail about their car and how we can help them. Then clients will be handed over to our service technicians and you will liaise with them as the work begins and manage our client’s expectations at all times.
You will keep in touch with all of our clients throughout the year with prospecting, mail shots and to make them aware of any events that we organise.
This is an opportunity to become an integral part of our growing business, using your marketing and sales skills to excite our old clients whilst enticing new business
Who is our ideal candidate?
- You are experienced with fantastic interpersonal skills, management skills and an eye for detail.
- You are very organised and able to prioritise.
- We want someone who is experienced, confident, switched on and focused.
- Personal assistant skills will help.
- You must have a HUGE love of cars and an understanding of how cars work with previous dealership or manufacturer experience.
- You will have experience with a proven track record for achieving and making things happen.
- A sharp eye for detail that makes our business stand out from the rest.
- As a real people person, you should be ambitious about your own personal development, and want to make a difference.
- You must be very well presented with excellent verbal and written English. Able to communicate in person, over the telephone and via e-mail/written letter.
Who we are and what we can offer
McGurk Performance Cars are the UK’s largest independent Aston Martin dealership. We buy, sell and service Aston Martin and other specialist marque performance cars, priding ourselves on outstanding customer service. In 2022 we are celebrating our 20th year in business. Based in Kineton, Warwickshire we are located only a few miles away from the Aston Martin factory.
The service manager position attracts a salary with an uncapped commission-based package and O.T.E £40k , other benefits will be discussed at the interview.
Applicants must live within 45 mins of CV35 0JA
How to apply
To apply please forward your C.V. giving details of your qualifications, relevant experience and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Please no agencies.